Find the right Jenji plan for your expense reporting needs
0€ / Forever
- Excel, PDF, ZIP exports…
- Unlimited receipt extraction
- Unlimited invoice extraction
- Automatic exchange rates
- Simple statistics & reporting
Unlimited expenses and exportsStart
5€ / Excl. tax per active user / month
- Collaborative workflows
- Accounting exports
- Payroll exports
- Vehicle fleet management
- Aggregated statistics & reporting
Free for 30 days then 5€ / active user / monthStart
- / -
- Native ERP connectors for Accounting and Payroll
- Corporate cards reconciliation
- Budget management
- Dynamic workflows
- API Access and Guaranteed SLA
Contact us for a personalized quoteRequest pricing
Select the right plan for you
0€ / ForeverStart now
5€ / Free 30 daysTry for free
Request pricingRequest pricing
|Collection and submission|
|Unlimited paper receipts extraction|
|Unlimited digital invoices extraction|
|Native mobile apps|
|Fiscally compliant digital receipts storage|
|Multi-currency and automatic exchange rates|
|Classification by tags|
|Suggested expenses from corporate cards|
|Process and workflow|
|Dedicated interface for compliance and audit|
|Multi-level approval workflows|
|Manager review and approval on mobile apps|
|Realtime risk calculation (scoring)|
|Corporate cards reconciliation|
|ERP & Accounting Integrations|
|ERP & Accounting Integrations|
|Receipts export on Dropbox|
|Exact Online connector|
|Excel export and PDF summary|
|API access and guaranteed SLA|
|Support by email|
|Support by phone|
|Dedicated Account Manager|
|Start now||Try for free||Request pricing|
References: Feature included in the plan Feature not included Available feature for an extra cost
Frequently Asked questions
Is Jenji Solo really free?
Yes, Jenji's Solo is totally free.
Jenji is the only platform on the market to offer a free and totally unlimited version, allowing thousands of freelancers to get a quality solution to handle their business expenses. The free version will remain so foever, as well as your access to your data.
Can I try the Team plan?
The Jenji Team trial period is completely free of charge (no bank details required). During the 30 days trial (or after the 30 days have passed) you can at any time :
- Subscribe to Jenji Team, via direct debit.
- Or to switch back to the Solo plan (free version ideal for Freelancers)
I'm satisfied with the Jenji Team plan trial. How can I subscribe?
Your 30-day free Jenji Team trial is a success and you want to continue with us? Go to your personal web space at app.jenji.io.
- Access the Configuration by clicking on your login in the menu bar.
- In the Company Preferences menu on the left side of the screen, click on Plan & Billing.
- Click on the Subscribe to Jenji Team button.
- Click on the Edit button to complete the billing information. Accept the terms and conditions to be able to validate.
- Click on Configure to set up the direct debit.
- The direct debit form is then displayed :
- Enter your personal details, or those of the company by clicking on the dedicated mention.
- Fill in the required information, and click on Set up a direct debit.
- Check the data previously entered and click on Confirm.
- The direct debit has been set up.
- Your IBAN is then checked.
The direct debit is confirmed, you can find your invoices directly via the Plan & Invoicing tab.
Your Jenji Team subscription can be canceled at any time via the Plan & Billing tab.